• No refunds will be issued for unused / partially used / expired plans.
• The OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to Wi-Fi user irrespective of DND registration status of his/her mobile number.
• We will provide the Service with the reasonable skill and care of a competent telecommunications service provider.
• We will use reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted Service but from time to time faults may occur, which iBUS SYNC Networks will repair as soon as reasonably practicable.
• We do not authorise or guarantee access to any of Sites for you to use the Service or guarantee that Service will continue to be available from a specific Site.
• We cannot guarantee access to the Service at a Site or all areas of the Sites, as the network coverage at the Site will be proportionate to the number of Wi-fi access points, their location and the environment in which they are installed, atmospheric and radio interference and any technical limitations applicable to our equipment or your equipment.
• In order to provide our customer with a positive internet experience or as per TRAI regulations at certain hotspots, we might chose to block some website addresses (also known as URLs).
• As a user, you shall:
(i) Not send/ permit to send unsolicited messages (spam) to anyone else in a language
that is prohibitive, defamatory, vulgar, vituperative, or otherwise via any means of
(ii) Not send / view /download objectionable or obscene or pornographic messages or communications, which are inconsistent with the established laws of the country.
(iii) Not resort to hacking or destroying the internet sites including the websites of iBUS SYNC
Sync, iBUS SYNC Networks.
(iv) Not indulge in or allow your equipment to be used for any kind of cyber frauds including credit card fraud and / any activities connected to cyber-crime.
(i) the Service provides unencrypted wireless access to the Internet;
(ii) you are solely responsible for the security of your system and any transmissions you As a user, you acknowledge that:
(i)the Service provides unencrypted wireless access to the Internet;
(ii) you are solely responsible for the security of your system and any transmissions you make or receive; and
(iii) you understand the risks of unencrypted access to the Internet
As a user, you acknowledge we may be required by law to intercept communications over the Service and may also monitor your usage of the Service and communications sent over it.